Description - Advanced Computational Methods in Mechanical and Materials Engineering by Ashwani Kumar
- Covers computational methods in design and fluid dynamics with a focus on computational fluid dynamics
- Explains advanced material applications and manufacturing in labs using novel alloys and introduces properties in material
- Discusses fabrication of graphene reinforced magnesium metal matrix for orthopedic applications
- Illustrates simulation and optimization gear transmission, heat sink and heat exchangers application
- Provides unique problem-solution approach including solutions, methodology, experimental setup, and results validation
Buy Advanced Computational Methods in Mechanical and Materials Engineering by Ashwani Kumar from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.