Description - Case Files Medical Ethics and Professionalism by Eugene Toy
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.Learn medical ethics and professionalism in the context of real-life patients
A Doody's Core Title for 2019!
Experience with actual cases is essential to learning how to manage the challenges medical ethics and professionalism will pose to you and your practice. Case Files: Medical Ethics and Professionalism includes 36 true-to-life cases that have been carefully selected to cover important topics such as the doctor-patient relationship, student issues, medical teams, end-of-life care, and social media. Each case includes complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, and review questions with answers.
- Learn from 36 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussion
- Practice with review questions that reinforce learning
- Sharpen your ability to solve problems regarding medical ethics and professionalism
- Perfect for medical and health professions students preparing for real-world practice
Buy Case Files Medical Ethics and Professionalism by Eugene Toy from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.