This best-selling book is a step-by-step guide to doing a literature review for students in all areas of health and social care. It is vital reading for all those doing their undergraduate dissertation or any study which involves doing a literature review.
This book provides a practical guide to doing a literature review from start to finish. This fourth edition includes:
* A broad range of real life examples of how to overcome challenges in the process
* How to get your question right
* Updated guidance on following a clear search strategy for relevant literature using the appropriate technology
* Expanded guide to using a range of critical appraisal tools
* Increased emphasis on presenting your findings or using them in practice
* Tips and coverage on how to write up your review
Doing a literature review in health and social care is essential reading for anyone new to reviewing and presenting evidence in a review.
Buy Doing a Literature Review in Health and Social Care: A Practical Guide by Helen Aveyard from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.