Description - Fast Facts for the Clinical Nurse Leader by Janice Wilcox
Facilitates a seamless transition from CNL student to CNL practitioner.
This unique, quick-access handbook delivers practice essentials for Clinical Nurse Leaders in all settings. Focusing on the broad responsibilities of the advanced clinicians in this growing field, this book provides evidence-based, step-by-step guidelines for incorporating the required CNL competencies into day-to-day practice.
This Fast Facts guide describes the principles of evidence-based practice, quality improvement processes, care transitions, and patient and nursing advocacy, while covering the complex environments that CNLs are expected to lead and manage. Additionally, tips are included for marketing the CNL role to facilitate change, advocate for Nursing and Populations, and disseminate your individual accomplishments to organizational leaders. Each chapter includes objectives, vignettes, case scenarios, and lessons learned based on the experiences of the authors.
- The only resource of its kind to supports CNL students as they transition into practice
- Provides the basics of quality improvement and evidence-based practice
- Serves as a quick-access reference for day-to-day responsibilities
- Helps CNLs to produce positive outcomes that sustain the CNL role
- Includes guidance to find quality job opportunities and get hired
Buy Fast Facts for the Clinical Nurse Leader by Janice Wilcox from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.