Description - Fodor's Madrid: with Seville and Granada by Fodor's Travel Guides
Whether you want to explore the treasures of El Prado, dance the flamenco, take a tapas tour, or experience the incredible Alhambra, the local Fodor's travel experts in Madrid, Seville and Granada are here to help! Fodor's Madrid with Seville and Granada guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful colour photos.
Fodor's Madrid travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organise your days and maximise your time
- MORE THAN 20 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOUR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Where to Eat and Drink in Madrid,” “Best Nightlife Spots,” “What to Buy in Madrid”, “Under-the-Radar Things to Do in Madrid”, and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the Alhambra, El Prado, Flamenco, Eating and Drinking Well in Adalusia, What to Watch and Read Before You Visit, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- SPANISH LANGUAGE PRIMERS with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Madrid, El Prado, the Reina Sofía, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, Palacio Real, Barrio de las Letras, Toledo, Segovia, Salamanca, Sepúlveda, San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Seville, flamenco, tapas, Museo de Bellas Artes, El Arenal, Plaza de España, Ronda, Granada, Sacromonte, the Alhambra, Italica, Jerez de la Frontera, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of Spain or Morocco? Check out Fodor's Essential Spain and Fodor's Essential Morocco.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Buy Fodor's Madrid: with Seville and Granada by Fodor's Travel Guides from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.