Description - Fodor's New York City 2024 by Fodor's Travel Guides
Whether you want to explore the High Line, see a Broadway show, or grab a slice of pizza in Brooklyn, the local Fodor's travel experts in New York City are here to help! Fodor's New York City 2024 guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition travel guide has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful colour photos.
Fodor's New York City 2024 travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organise your days and maximise your time
- MORE THAN 30 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOUR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “New York City's Best Art Museums” “Free Things to Do in New York City,” “New York City's Best Cocktail Bars,” “Under-the-Radar Things to Do in New York City,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Gateway to the New World: the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island,” “The American Museum of Natural History,” and “What to Eat and Drink in New York City”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, and Staten Island; as well as top attractions like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square, Empire State Building, Museum of Modern Art, Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, The High Line, Hudson Yards, and much more.
Planning on visiting more of the Northeast? Check out Fodor's Boston, Fodor's Philadelphia, Fodor's Washington DC, and Fodor's New England.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
'Fodor’s is pitched a few notches higher…aimed at a fairly discerning traveler with an appetite for background and the occasional surprise.' – New York Times
'The Fodor’s guides are notable for their ratings of sights, restaurants, shops, accommodations and attractions.' – Chicago Tribune
Buy Fodor's New York City 2024 by Fodor's Travel Guides from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.