Description - Fundamentals of Combustion Engineering by Achintya Mukhopadhyay
This book is an introductory text on fundamental aspects of combustion including thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer and chemical kinetics which are used to systematically derive the basic concepts of combustion. Apart from the fundamental aspects, many of the emerging topics in the field like microscale combustion, combustion dynamics, oxy-fuel combustion and combustion diagnostics are also covered in the book. This would help the beginners in the subject to get initiated to the state of the art topics.
- Coverage of the essential aspects of combustion engineering suitable for both beginners and practicing professionals
- Topics like entropy generation, microscale combustion, combustion diagnostics, second law-based analysis exclusive to the title
- Balanced treatment of thermodynamics, transport phenomena and chemical kinetics
- Discussion on state of the art techniques in combustion diagnostics
- Illustrates combustion of gaseous, liquid and solid fuels along with emission of pollutants and greenhouse gases
Buy Fundamentals of Combustion Engineering by Achintya Mukhopadhyay from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
Other Editions - Fundamentals of Combustion Engineering by Achintya Mukhopadhyay
A Preview for this title is currently not available.