Description - High Risk Diabetic Foot by Lawrence A. Lavery
Emphasizing a team approach that includes the practicing podiatrist, endocrinologist, diabetologist, vascular surgeon, orthopedist, and infectious disease specialist, The High Risk Diabetic Foot provides a thorough and detailed resource on the management of complex diabetic foot problems. This comprehensive text is an essential tool that will enable physicians to reduce infections and amputations through careful examination, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Key features in The High Risk Diabetic Foot include:
- A full section devoted to the prevention of amputation
- High-quality images for accurate diagnosis
- Chapters organized by epidemiology, classification and staging, diagnosis, special studies, and medical and surgical management
- Summary tables and flow charts for quick reference
- A discussion of the co-morbidities associated with diabetic foot pathology, including sensory neuropathy, painful neuropathy, peripheral vascular disease, food wounds, and more
- Identification of the level of medical evidence associated with treatment recommendations
Buy High Risk Diabetic Foot by Lawrence A. Lavery from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
Other Editions - High Risk Diabetic Foot by Lawrence A. Lavery
A Preview for this title is currently not available.