Description - How to Study by Phil Race
How to Study contains around 1,000 practical tips, taking students at college or university from their first lectures through to their final exams and beyond.
- The ideal companion for all students at college or university.
- Contains around 1,000 practical tips, taking students from their first lectures through to their final exams and beyond.
- Helps students to get through assessments, with suggestions about how to write essays, give presentations, prepare for and sit exams.
- Gives advice on how to handle the ups and downs of being a student, including managing disappointments and getting out of trouble.
- Helps students to get a job, with tips on creating a powerful CV, filling in job applications and succeeding at interview.
- All the tips are written in a jargon-free, friendly style and are illustrated with humorous cartoons.
Buy How to Study by Phil Race from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
Other Editions - How to Study by Phil Race
A Preview for this title is currently not available.