Description - Japan in the Heisei Era (1989-2019): Multidisciplinary Perspectives by Noriko Murai
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary analysis of contemporary Japan
- Features leading scholars from around the globe providing an insiders' view on what happened in Japan and why its significant for understanding the challenges of a nation facing stark dilemmas
- Delves deeply into the layers of a complex and increasingly diverse society in the context of simmering ethnonationalism, economic torpor, political stagnation and cultural dynamism
- One of the few volumes to provide insights from the social sciences and humanities
- Asia is in flux and here we examine how this is forcing Japan to question longstanding verities and values and what this portends for its future and regional relations
Buy Japan in the Heisei Era (1989-2019): Multidisciplinary Perspectives by Noriko Murai from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
Other Editions - Japan in the Heisei Era (1989-2019): Multidisciplinary Perspectives by Noriko Murai
A Preview for this title is currently not available.