Description - Julien's Primer of Drug Action by Claire D. Advokat
Julien's Primer of Drug Action continues to evolve side by side with the field it covers providing a thoroughly up to date look at psychotherapeutic and recreational drugs, including the latest research and the newest formulations.
The thoroughly updated 14th edition features:
- New coverage of opioids of abuse, and drugs used to treat of opioid dependence and opioid overdose
- New research on the use of marijuana to treat Alzheimers, PTSD, and Epilepsy
- New coverage of pharmacological, physiological, and psychoactive effects of synthetic marijuana including its toxicity
- New research on Cannabidiol (CBD) and its therapeutic uses
- New research of the efficacy of antipsychotics to treat dementia, Parkinson's, bipolar, OCD, and PTSD
- The use of genetic testing to predict effectiveness of antidepressant treatment
- New research on the use of ketamine for the treatment of depression
Buy Julien's Primer of Drug Action by Claire D. Advokat from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
Other Editions - Julien's Primer of Drug Action by Claire D. Advokat
A Preview for this title is currently not available.