* Specifically aimed at US courses in International Law, this text is authoritative, comprehensive, and distinctively readable. * Emphasizes the structure and process of the international legal system in a unique chapter on this subject as well as throughout the text-important for US students.
* Covers key cases and treaties in well-structured feature boxes outlining the Facts, Issues, Decisions, and Reasoning for each case.
* Completely up-to-date and streamlined in light of reviews and recent developments in international law including new material on "shark poaching," Space X, cyber-attacks, Belarus, and refugee crises from Ethiopia to Syria, among others.
* Reinstates popular chapter on International Economic Law from earlier editions, updated and expanded.
* Renews an online resource for students and professors, responding to reviewers.
Buy Law Among Nations: An Introduction to Public International Law by James Larry Taulbee from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.