Description - Law Dissertations: A Step-by-Step Guide by Laura Lammasniemi
- Step-by-step guide to preparing your dissertation, written by an author with a clear understanding of the needs of law dissertation students
- Takes a practical approach to planning and preparing your dissertation, including case studies, tips and worked examples to help you apply your skills to best effect in your dissertation
- Chapter on researching your dissertation includes a dedicated section on online research skills helping you to locate only the most reliable and authoritative of sources
- Explains different theoretical approaches to legal research with in-chapter activities to help you put the theory into practice.
- Includes a chapter on navigating supervision helping you to feel supported during your dissertation.
- Ideal accompaniment for students who are perhaps having fewer contact hours in the years to come.
- New edition includes material to help support those undertaking postgraduate research as well.
- Covers non-traditional as well as traditional dissertation formats, for example work experience or audio projects.
Buy Law Dissertations: A Step-by-Step Guide by Laura Lammasniemi from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
Other Editions - Law Dissertations: A Step-by-Step Guide by Laura Lammasniemi
A Preview for this title is currently not available.