1. Provides a clear taxonomy of design representations that designers can employ.
2. Contains pictorial examples of various representations.
3. Utilizes case studies of projects, examining their approach in terms of representation.
4. Uses simple, understandable terms and definitions to support understanding of representations.
5. Describes various media, methods and tools that are useful to design though representation.
Buy Product Design and the Role of Representation: Foundations for Design Thinking in Practice by Eujin Pei from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.