Description - The Psychopharmacology Treatment Planner by AE Jongsma
The Psychopharmacology Treatment Planner provides all theelements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatmentplans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies,third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers thefreedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients whosetherapy includes psychotropic drugs
* Organized around 28 main presenting problems regularly treatedwith a combination of psychotropic and psychotherapeuticinterventions or treatment modalities, from ADHD, dementia, andsubstance abuse to antisocial behavior, bipolar disorders, andmore
* Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe thebehavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-termgoals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatmentoptions
* Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plancomponents by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR(TM) diagnosis
* Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to therequirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies(including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)
Buy The Psychopharmacology Treatment Planner by AE Jongsma from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.