Description - Social-Emotional Assessment/Evaluation Measure (SEAM (TM)) by Jane Squires
With this in-depth, easy-to-use tool, your programme can reliably assess and monitor social-emotional development in infants, toddlers, and preschoolers at risk for delays or challenges. An ideal follow up to screeners such as ASQ:SE, the two-part SEAM (TM) assessment reveals detailed qualitative information on children's social-emotional competence- and identifies their caregivers' strengths and areas of need. Easy to learn and implement, SEAM (TM) can be used by a wide variety of early childhood professionals, including those with little or no training in mental-health or behavioural interventions.
SEAM (TM) helps your programme:
- support development of important social-emotional skills in order to minimize challenging behaviours
- build strong, proactive partnerships with families
- promote positive parent-child interactions in the critical first years of life
- assist with developing developmentally appropriate goals and intervention activities
- monitor child progress toward social-emotional goals
Buy Social-Emotional Assessment/Evaluation Measure (SEAM (TM)) by Jane Squires from Australia's Online Independent Bookstore, BooksDirect.
A Preview for this title is currently not available.